Click text in bold to access further information
This is an exciting and important opportunity for individuals with the right skills who want to make a real difference to the community!
We need up to four new trustees (including a new Treasurer) to join our dynamic Trustee Board which plays a key role in setting MSVA’s strategic direction and ensures that we meet our aims and objectives.
During this difficult year, we have delivered an exceptional service and intend to continue doing so. Will you join us in this vital work?
We need people from all walks of life who:
- Have vision, creativity and good judgement
- Have a range of knowledge, skills and experience in a variety of sectors
- Have an ability to be good team players
- Are willing to speak their mind and listen to the opinions of others
- Have a track record of promoting diversity and equality
- Have professional experience in areas that will provide fuller coverage within our Board, for example accounting and HR
If you’d like to discuss trusteeship at MSVA, prior to making an application, we will be delighted to talk to you – please email Philip Chadwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already inspired to apply, please send your CV and a brief account of your reasons for making the application, to Philip Chadwell by emailing email@example.com, or by post to:
Mr Philip Chadwell
Mid Sussex Voluntary Action
36-38 Delmon House, Church Road
Interviews will be conducted on 11 January 2021
Together with Healthwatch West Sussex we are capturing Covid-19 experiences, challenges, solutions, and future planning of organisations in the Voluntary & Community Sector of Mid Sussex during this unprecedented time.
Our first report detailed the responses from our Online Resilience Survey.
Our newly published second report draws on conversations with MSVA members which took place between mid-May and mid-July. It is a snapshot from a period of rapid change when lockdown measures were still in place.
Contact our Community Development Co-ordinators for assistance:
- Julia (Haywards Heath & Burgess Hill area): firstname.lastname@example.org, 07471 032938
- Sasha (East Grinstead area): email@example.com, 07471 032937