Information, guidance and resources
- Community development providing information, guidance and resources on all aspects of voluntary and community life, ensuring that local groups, clubs and charities have all they need to start up, develop and grow.
- Networks and Forums bringing together local voluntary organisations and community groups, encouraging them to put forward their views on local and national policies and decisions.
- Room hire of fully equipped community room seating up to 18 boardroom style and 40 theatre style available in our Admin Hub in Burgess Hill.
- Training courses on a range of relevant topics such as First Aid at Work, Good Governance, Effective Volunteer Management, Safeguarding Children and/or Vulnerable Adults, Data Protection, Food Hygiene.
- Volunteering services matching individuals and teams who want to volunteer with organisations that need their time and skills, as well as good practice guidance and training for recruiting, managing and supporting volunteers.