Information, guidance and resources
- Community development: we provide information, guidance and resources on all aspects of voluntary and community life, ensuring that local groups, clubs and charities have all they need to start up, develop and grow.
- Networks and Forums: we bring together local voluntary organisations and community groups, encouraging them to put forward their views on local and national policies and decisions.
- Room Hire: we offer the hire of a fully equipped community room in Burgess Hill.
- Training courses: we provide training on a range of relevant topics such as First Aid at Work, Good Governance, Effective Volunteer Management, Safeguarding, Data Protection and Food Hygiene.
- Volunteering services: we match individuals and teams who want to volunteer with organisations that need their time and skills. We also provide good practice guidance and training for recruiting, managing and supporting volunteers.
- Job Vacancies: we advertise local vacancies in the Voluntary and Community Sectors.