Information, guidance and resources
- Community Development: we provide information, guidance and resources on all aspects of voluntary and community life, ensuring that local groups, clubs and charities have all they need to start up, develop and grow.
- Get help with food: we know that many people in Mid Sussex are concerned about the cost of living crisis facing them and worry about getting food for themselves or their families. This page will help to signpost you to places in our local community where you can turn to for support.
- Networks and Forums: we bring together local voluntary organisations and community groups, encouraging them to put forward their views on local and national policies and decisions.
- Room Hire: we offer the hire of a variety of fully equipped community and meeting rooms in Burgess Hill.
- Training courses: we provide training on a range of relevant topics such as First Aid at Work, Good Governance, Effective Volunteer Management, Safeguarding, Data Protection and Food Hygiene.
- Volunteering services: we match individuals and teams who want to volunteer with organisations that need their time and skills. We also provide good practice guidance and training for recruiting, managing and supporting volunteers.
- Job Vacancies: we advertise local vacancies in the Voluntary and Community Sectors.